martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Hi!!!! my name is Alexandra Bajayo but please call me Alex,I created this blog to post my english homework . I will like to improve my writing and reading with this and I also want to share my ideas and art with as many people as possible.
 I’m from Maracaibo Venezuela. I’m 20 years old and I am studying Graphic design at URBE so far my favourite subjects are the ones related to traditional art as you can see in my devintart page: http://alex-shan.deviantart.com/

likes:I love music, dancing,reading,eating,drawing and painting.
dislikes:I hate intolerance ,ignorance,bullingn and smoking.
I wish to be a famous children book ilustrator or a comic book ilustrator and then travel around the world ,I actually have a list of all the places  I want to see before I die.

thanks for reading ,bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario