miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Job interviews



A job interview is a meeting between an employer and a hopefully future employee  in which the employer asks questions in order to determine whether the person aspiring to be an employee of the company is fitting for the job,it usually starts with some small talk   to ease the tension,you have to dress according to the job you want to have,not necessarily the one you are applying to ,you have to be respectful and always make eye contact,wait till the interviewer stops speaking  and always stay positive,if the interview is in a public place just don’t get distracted by whats happening around you, adapt your style according to your interviwer (if it’s a man or a woman),and don`t forget to ask questions about the job to make them see that you are interested.



Now a mock  interview:
-Why did you leave your last job?
-there wasn't a challenge and they made me do all kinds of works that were not related to my position on the company.
-What experience do you have in this field?
-I've done many artworks,illustrations and paintings in a professional level,I've also done some illustrations for book covers for a regional editorial.
-Why do you want to work for this organization?
-it's all i've been searching for in a job,i've always wanted to work on this field and what this company is offering suits me perfectly.
-What do you consider unethical for a graphic designer?
-using inspiration as an excuse to steal ideas of others designers,also making designs that will be considered to be discriminating againt sex,race,sexuality or religion.
-Why should we hire you?
-i'm very talented when it comes to painting and i have a very wide knoledge of all kinds of design programs,i also have experience with children wich will make it easier for me to relate to them and present an artwork that woul be appealing to kids.
-What is your greatest strength?
-my hard work,good natured attitude and my eagerness to learn
 -Tell me about your dream job
-it will be one in wich i can  develop as a graphicartist an fully explode my potential.
-Tell me about your ability to work under pressure
-i'm actually very good under pressure,actually i think i work better under pressure,it helps me develop my full potential
-Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
-definetly, i'm willing to work overtime as long as the work gets done in time.
-Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job.
-even under the pressure of deadlines as long as i'm designing my work is alway fun to me ,i just love what i do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario