miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Interviewing a Graphic Designer!


I interviewed a graphic designer,she graduated at URBE  and she is a great frien of mine .her name is maria victoria
 

1. Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?

I think graphic design is a tool used to communicate using images.



2. What influenced you to pursue graphic design?

Since I was a kid I  was always drawing,i think designing is my passion ,I can’t imagine doing anything else



3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become a graphic designer?

You have to know how to arrange things in a composition, using the colors according to the psychology of colors and using the right images to express what you need.

  

4. What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?

First you need creativity,unlike what everybody thinks ,you don`t have to be good at drawing(although it really helps),all you have to know are the basics of graphic design(mentioned in the previous question)and be original.



5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

I was looking for working with a magazine,I was also considering studying fashion design.



6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

The activities related to arts,and being able to spend time with my friends,something you really appreciate when you are working and don`t have time to do so.



7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being a graphic designer student?

The lack of time mostly,and the prices of the materials.



8. What are your plans for the future?

To have my own fashion magazine,and/or to design clothes.



9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school.

when I finished my thesis and all of my teachers evaluate and congratulate me with honors.



10. Why would you recommend graphic design as a career?

I wouldn`t recommend graphic design as a career unless the person is either talented or creative,graphic design is harder than what people thinks,it takes a lot of work and it is not for everyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario